Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
kd5mdk
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
kd5mdk
There are no trade secrets in this town
There are no trade secrets in this town
Jun
.
3rd
,
2011
09:04 pm
kd5mdk
http://www.bennucoffee.com/
Iced Bennu - It's like an Iced Mojo, but some of the letters are different.
Current Mood:
calm
Current Location:
Bennu Coffee, 19th St Austin TX
Crossposts:
http://kd5mdk.livejournal.com/184993.html
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2011-06-30 02:35 am (UTC)
From:
girlpearl
Hmm Bennu is where I do Knitting With Hipsters every (other, now) Tuesday... how have I not run into you there?
no subject
Date:
2011-06-30 02:41 am (UTC)
From:
kd5mdk
Because I've only made it there only twice, both late at night. It's rather a ways from my actual residence.
no subject
Date:
2011-06-30 02:56 am (UTC)
From:
girlpearl
Yeah, it's not anywhere near where I live either, but apparently I am the exception in that group...
3 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
kd5mdk
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
April
2012
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Most Popular Tags
via ljapp
-
2 uses
Page Summary
girlpearl
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Neutral Good
for
Practicality
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 1st, 2026 05:57 am
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 02:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 02:41 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 02:56 am (UTC)